Music for All, Inc.
There are presently no open calls for submissions.
Welcome! Below you will see all of our current applications.
- You will need to create a free Submittable account or sign in with Google or Facebook credentials to submit to these forms.
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- If anything changes with the information you submitted, please request to edit the submission.
- Submittable works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported. Please make sure you are using a supported browser.
- We will follow-up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure to safelist notification emails from Submittable and check the email you used to sign up for your Submittable Account regularly.
About Music for All
Music for All’s mission is to create, provide, and expand positively life-changing experiences through music for all. Our vision is to be a catalyst to ensure every child in America has access and opportunity to active music-making in his or her scholastic environment.
Music for All combines programming at a national level with arts education advocacy. Bands of America (BOA) and Orchestra America are programs of Music for All, founded in 1975, recognized as the pinnacle of educational programming for high school instrumental music programs nationwide. Music for All reaches a vast number of people; each year, more than 300,000 people attend our events, more than 85,000 teens participate, and 100,000 people subscribe to online services.
Music for All is committed to expanding the role of music and the arts in education, to heightening the public’s appreciation of the value of music and arts education, and to creating a positive environment for the arts through societal change. Working with leading national authorities and other non-profit organizations, Music for All invests resources and personnel in projects that expand access to public school music and arts programs through advocacy and public awareness efforts to support music and arts education.
Music for All is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit educational organization.