2023 Marion County Summer Symposium Scholarship
About the Marion County Summer Symposium Scholarships
The scholarship fund benefits individual students who reside or attend school in Marion County in Indiana who are interested in attending the Music for All Summer Symposium but, due to financial hardship, cannot afford to pay the tuition and fees needed to attend this annual summer music camp.
This scholarship is awarded based on financial need*
Music for All intends to provide both partial and full scholarships. The number of scholarships awarded will be based on the funding received and the number of eligible applicants.
Application Submission Requirements:
1. Completed application form.
2. Parent or Guardian must submit a copy of their most recent federal tax return.
- Only the first two pages are required; please redact any social security numbers on the tax return before uploading.
- Special circumstances, including natural disasters, unemployment, bankruptcy, and family illness, will be considered. Please outline special circumstances in the space provided on the application form below.
3. Student's school ensemble DIRECTOR must provide application approval.
- The student must supply their director's contact information while filling out this application; the Submittable system will send the approval form directly to the student's director to complete.
Applications are due by April 30, 2023.