About the Tang Family Scholarship
The Tang Family Scholarship Fund was created by Anthony M. and Megan M. Tang. The Tang Family Scholarship Fund benefits individual students interested in attending the Music for All Summer Symposium as they see value in the leadership-driven environment. Students will be selected by their essay and a director's recommendation to attend the weeklong portion of camp on a full scholarship.
Application Submission Requirements:
- Students must be prepared to respond to the essay prompts below:
- Describe how the summer Symposium experience will help you become a stronger and more effective leader in your school music program and community.
- Describe the positive influence of music and your music education experiences on your life.
2. Student's school ensemble director must complete a recommendation.
- The student must apply their director's contact information while filling out this application; the Submittable system will send the recommendation form directly to the student's director to complete.
Applications are due by April 1, 2024.